If your community group or not-for-profit organisation is interested in being part of this site, please read the below guidelines to check your eligibility. Requests can be made to the City of Cockburn Community Development Team by sending an email to email@example.com
What is it?
The Cockburn Community Groups website assists the City’s Residents Groups as well as small, incorporated community and not-for-profit groups, to have a web presence, advertise meetings and inform the community of activities and events.
These individual community websites are self-maintained and assist resident and community associations in improving their communication with the community under the principles of the community development strategy; to strengthen community organisation, support strong community networks and support partnerships.
Applications are open to:
- Cockburn Resident Associations
- Groups affiliated with a local Resident Association
- Small incorporated community andnot-for-profit groups
- Group with less than $3,000 in annual net income generated from (a) core business or (b) donations or sponsorship for operational costs
- Groups who do not have the option to affiliate to a peak body or State/National organisation or cannot access a web presence by other means
- The group’s aims and objectives allow for longevity of the group beyond resolution of single issues
- Groups who have been assessed to provide community benefit in line with the Community Development Strategy
- Groups who are not a religious body
- Groups who are not a political interest group or party